- Speak quietly when standing near courts that are in use.
- NEVER fetch balls, walk, or stand behind a court when a point is in play.
- Return balls from other courts, between points, by rolling them gently along by the back fence.
- NEVER use loud or bad language, or conduct yourself in any way that may damage the courts or affect fellow members.
- ALWAYS try to look like you're having fun - even if you are playing badly.
- Most importantly, treat other players as you would like to be treated yourself AND enjoy your tennis !